NUMAS is an annual Award Ceremony for Recognized Student Organizations (RSOs) held each year in April to celebrate the RSO achievements for the year.
Friday, April 24th
Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center Reynolds Room
Semi-Formal / Business Professional Attire
All UAFS students and advisors representing a RSO may attend this event FREE of charge. Any guests not in a RSO may attend for $15. Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 21, 2015.
Awards will be given to one Outstanding Advisor of the Year; one Outstanding Student Leader of the Year; one Outstanding Student Organization of the Year; one Outstanding New Student Organization of the Year; one Outstanding Community Service Student Organization of the Year; and one Legacy Maker Award.
The application deadline for all NUMA Award Packets is 4:00 PM Friday, March 27, 2015.
- Outstanding Advisor of the Year
- Outstanding Student Leader of the Year
- Outstanding Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding New Student Organization of the Year (New RSO within the last two academic years)
- Outstanding Community Service Student Organization of the Year
- Legacy Maker Award
Chancellor's Spirit Awards
The Chancellor's Spirit Award is the highest honor awarded to a graduating male and female student whose accomplishments are truly exceptional and reflect the highest ideals of UAFS.
The Chancellor's Spirit Award may be awarded to one graduating male and one graduating female student who has excelled along the following criteria:
- Graduating from UAFS during the calendar year
- Established long term record of service in leadership and membership roles in campus clubs, organizations, and activities
- Maintains high academic standards (minimum cumulative GPA 3.00)
- Displays a strong sense of school pride and spirit
- Has made a significant impact on the development of co-curricular life
- Utilizes an ethical leadership style that is an example for others to follow
Chancellor's Spirit Award Applications are due by 4:00 PM on Friday, March 27, 2014.
For more information about the NUMAS Ceremony or Application Process, please contact Dave Stevens at email@example.com or 788-7696.