NUMAS is an annual awards ceremony to recognize outstanding leadership within the division of Student Affairs held each year in April.
Friday, April 24th
Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center Reynolds Room
Semi-Formal / Business Professional Attire
All UAFS students faculty and staff may attend this event FREE of charge. Any non-student guests may attend for $15. Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 21, 2015.
Awards will be given to one Outstanding Advisor of the Year; one Outstanding Student Leader of the Year; one Outstanding Student Organization of the Year; one Outstanding New Student Organization of the Year; one Outstanding Community Service Student Organization of the Year; and one Legacy Maker Award.
The application deadline for all NUMA Award Packets is 4:00 PM Friday, March 27, 2015.
- Outstanding Advisor of the Year
- Outstanding Student Leader of the Year
- Outstanding Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding New Student Organization of the Year (New RSO within the last two academic years)
- Outstanding Community Service Student Organization of the Year
- Legacy Maker Award
Chancellor's Spirit Awards
The Chancellor's Spirit Award is the highest honor awarded to a graduating male and female student whose accomplishments are truly exceptional and reflect the highest ideals of UAFS.
The Chancellor's Spirit Award may be awarded to one graduating male and one graduating female student who has excelled along the following criteria:
- Graduating from UAFS during the calendar year
- Established long term record of service in leadership and membership roles in campus clubs, organizations, and activities
- Maintains high academic standards (minimum cumulative GPA 3.00)
- Displays a strong sense of school pride and spirit
- Has made a significant impact on the development of co-curricular life
- Utilizes an ethical leadership style that is an example for others to follow
Faculty and staff will be asked to submit nominations by no later than Friday, March 13, 2015. The nominee will have until 4:00 pm on Friday, March 27, 2015 to accept their nomination by submitting a completed Chancellor's Spirit Award Application and resume. Those accepting nominations will be invited to take part in a brief interview between March 30 - April 3rd, 2015. The Chancellor's Spirit Award winners will be announced at the NUMAs ceremony.
Chancellor's Spirit Award Applications are due by 4:00 PM on Friday, March 27, 2015.
For more information about the NUMAS Ceremony or Application Process, please contact Dave Stevens at email@example.com or 788-7696.