UAFS Transcript Request
Official and unofficial transcripts may be requested in person, by mail, by fax, or LionsLink e-mail. Current students can view and print an unofficial transcript through LionsLink.
- In person at the Records Office, upper level of the Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center. A photo ID is required.
- Download the Request for Transcripts (PDF), complete, print, sign, date and return by mail or fax to the Records Office.
- Send a letter of request. Please include the following information:
- Print full name (including maiden or other married names on records.)
- Social security number or student ID number
- Current address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Name and complete address where you want this transcript mailed.
- A signature is required on all requests.
Please note the following regarding transcripts:
- Official transcripts cannot be released if there are any outstanding financial obligations to UAFS.
- Requests for a transcript for another education institution, accrediting board, or business should be mailed directly to the institution since many require a transcript to be mailed to be considered official.
- A third party must have a dated, signed, written release from the requestor and photo ID that matches the name on the release in order to pick up the transcript ..
Request for Transfer Transcripts
Students are required to furnish official transcript(s) of grades and credits from all previous colleges/universities. Transcripts can be requested by the following options:
- Download the Transcript Release Form , complete, print, sign, and mail to previous institution(s).
- Request previous institution(s) send official transcript(s) to UAFS.
The University of Arkansas – Fort Smith follows the Arkansas Higher Education Coordinating Board Policies (Appendix H) for the Credit Hour Value and the Length of Term policy.
“Under the semester system, a minimum of fifteen (15) fifty-minute class sessions, excluding labs, is required to award one semester hour of credit.”
Mail Information to:
University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
5210 Grand Avenue
P.O. Box 3649
Fort Smith, AR 72913-3649
In order to view PDF files, you must download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader.