Please take the following steps to begin the admission process with UAFS:
If this is your first time applying for admission at UAFS, start your five-minute application.
If you have applied before or have started an application, complete your application.
- If you are an international student, download the international student application
Also, submit the following to the Office of Admissions and School Relations:
- An official high school transcript or satisfactory completion of the General Education Development (GED) test.
- Official college transcripts from any other colleges/ universities attended.
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. Immunity can be shown by providing proof of having received two doses of measles, two doses of mumps, and two doses of rubella vaccine.
- Official ACT or SAT score or COMPASS scores. Placement scores are current for four years.
Mailing Address Office Hours & Phone # University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72913-3649
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.