The University of Arkansas - Fort Smith provides students with a genuine education and experiences. Our University is student focused, ensuring that students receive a quality education and the personal attention they deserve. UAFS had a fall 2011 enrollment of over 7,600 students.
Offering bachelors degrees, associate degrees and certificate options, we have something to suit your needs. UAFS is one of most affordable Universities in the region and over 60 percent of students receive some type of financial assistance through scholarships, grants, and student loans.
|Mailing Address||Office Hours & Phone #|
|University of Arkansas - Fort Smith|
5210 Grand Ave
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72913-3649
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please take the following steps to begin the admission process with the UAFS:
- Fill out an on-line application for admission. on-line application.
- If you are an international student, please click here - international student application
Also, submit the following to the Office of Admissions and School Relations:
- An official high school transcript or satisfactory completion of the General Education Development (GED) test.
- Official college transcripts from any other colleges/ universities attended.
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. Immunity can be shown by providing proof of having received two doses of measles, two doses of mumps, and two doses of rubella vaccine.
- Official ACT or SAT score or COMPASS scores. Placement scores are current for four years.
We look forward to having you as a student at UAFS. If you have any further questions, contact the Admissions Office at 479-788-7120 or toll free at 888-512-LION.