Visit Our Campus
The beauty of our campus is legendary. But don’t take our word for it… come see UAFS for yourself. While you’re here, you’ll experience the friendliness and hospitality for which we’re known. All campus tours are led by our University Student Ambassadors and provide an opportunity for prospective students and their families to see the campus from a student's perspective.
GENERAL CAMPUS VISIT
Campus tours are given at noon and 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and at 10 a.m. and noon on Friday.
After the tour, you can visit with an Admissions Officer who'll address any questions you might have about admissions requirements, degree plans, placement testing, financial aid, and scholarships.
Register for a campus visit or call us now at 479-788-7120 or 888-512-LION to schedule your campus visit.
A few tips for your campus visit:
- Arrive on time to ensure a full tour experience
- If inclement weather, please contact the Admissions Office (479-788-7120) for tour availability
- If you are running late, please contact our office immediately, so we can make adjustments
- Allow for approximately 45 minutes to one hour for your visit
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking and appropriately clothing for the weather
- Please identify any special circumstances, needs, or requesst for your visit
If you find it necessary to cancel your visit, please notify our office (479-788-7120) as soon as possible, so that we may reschedule for a later date.
To schedule a group tour, contact the Admissions Office at 479-788-7120 or 1-888-512-LION.
- Group visits must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance (large groups of 80 or more, please allow for 3 weeks)
- We request appropriate number of chaperones attend the visit with their students. Chaperones must accept full responsibility for members of their group.
In addition to daily campus tours, UAFS hosts Den Day for high school seniors during the fall semester and high school juniors during the spring semester.
- Seniors are invited to Senior Den Day in the Fall
- Juniors are invited to Junior Den Day in the Spring