Dr. Deebe Milford
Bachelor of Arts:
Louisiana Tech University, Elementary Education/Early Childhood
Master of Education:
Southern Arkansas University, Elementary Education
Ed.D:University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Milford, D., Osborn, G., Warnock, J., Cahoon, J., Johnson, A., Sexton, J., Sullivan, C., & Thomas, D. (2011). Key to successful parental involvement: Building family and community relationships. Faculty/student group presentation at Arkansas Association of Colleges for Teacher Education Conference, April, 2011
- Milford, D. (2009). Celebrating and Documenting Learning in Early Childhood Settings Presentation at Northwest Arkansas Early Childhood Conference.
- Milford, D., (2008). Children are Naturally Naturalists. Presentation at Northwest Arkansas Early Childhood Conference.
- Milford, D., Osburn, G., Dooley, S., & Thomas, Z. (2007). Strengthening the Link. Faculty/student group presentation at Kappa Delta Pi Biennial Convocation, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Milford, D. (2006). “Smooth Sailing” in Early Childhood Education, Weekday Early Education Workshop, Little Rock, AR
- Self-Efficacy and Its Development and Maintenance During the Pre-Service Internship Process
- Teacher Candidate Preparation in P-4 Settings
- Novice Teacher Retention in P-4 Settings