Dr. John R. Jones
Professor of education
Bachelor of Art:
East Central University, Music
Master of Music Ed:
University of Oklahoma, Music
Oklahoma State University, Administration
Recent Academic Publications
- "Clinical Supervision," AASCD, 2004.
- "Your Call," Referee Magazine, 1995.
- "Let’s Give Clinical Supervision Another Try," OASCD, 1993.
Recent Academic Presentations
- 2009 "How Education Renewal Zones Transcend Professional Development Partnerships," AACTE, Chicago.
- 2006 "Teachers are Wanting More From Principals," Transformations, Shreveport.
- 2004 "Teachers' Perceptions of Principals," SRCEA, Raleigh, NC.
- 2004 "Teacher Effectiveness Relating to Math," ArACTE/ATE Conference, Little Rock.
- NCATE Board of Examiners
- Educational Leadership Constituent Council Program Reviewer
- Teacher Effectiveness.
- Instructional Leadership.