UAFS Privacy Statement
This policy defines the official websites of the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith, addresses collection and use of information in connection with such websites, and describes under what circumstances the university may disclose such information, consistent with Ark. Code § 25-1-114.
The university adheres to all applicable federal and state laws, as well as general university policies that are applicable to the use of computing resources.
- the IP address of the user’s computer
- the date and time a user’s computer accessed our site
- the IP address and URL of a referring website
- the page the user requested from the university’s site
- the information that a user’s Web browser software sends, which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system and type of CPU used in the user’s computer
- in the case of email, the sender and recipient’s email address