Student Research Symposium
Students actively carrying out research should apply. Students not involved in research are encouraged to attend and learn about the broad range of research being done at UAFS. This symposium allows students to learn from one another and become involved in interdisciplinary discourse.
- Ask a faculty member to sponsor your presentation.
- Select a presentation format (oral, poster, studio art, etc.).
- No student may be part of multiple applications/projects.
- Groups may have five people maximum - no exceptions. Submissions from groups containing more than five people will be rejected.
- Follow the instructions to prepare your abstract.
- All applications and abstracts must be proofread and approved by the sponsoring faculty member. Poorly written abstracts will not be considered for participation in the symposium.
- Your sponsor must submit your application and abstract for review by March 1, 2021, via the individual or group application forms available below.
- After the symposium, winning presenters will submit a final research paper or poster file via email by May 1.