Financial Literacy Test
Requirements for Completing the FIN 1521 Challenge Exam
If you want to attempt the FIN 1521 Challenge Exam, you will need to:
- Obtain a FIN 1521 Personal Finance Application form from your advisor.
- Pay a fee of $20 to the Cashier's Office before scheduling the exam or click here to pay online.
- Email Dr. Latisha Settlage to schedule the exam. Be prepared to send her both the application and a copy of the receipt.
- Watch your email for additional instructions from Dr. Settlage.
- Complete the exam on the date and time scheduled.
The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Only one attempt will be allowed. See department for information on passing scores.