Professional Development and Training
Workforce Training When and Where You Need It
Special offer: Register today and receive a 50-percent discount for individual students or up to three employees from the same company.
- Business and Technical Writing
- Developing Positive Assertiveness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning
- Communicating Effectively
- Understanding Behavior Styles
- Presentations That Work
- Creating a Culture of Customer Service
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Microsoft Excel (Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced)
- American Sign Language
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Training
- PLC Fundamentals/Advanced PLC Control
- Motor Control Fundamentals
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Robotics Programming and Maintenance
- Workplace Supervision Series - Part 1
- Communicating Effectively
- Performance Management
- Workplace Compliance
- Elevate! Workplace Supervision Series - Part 2
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Inclusion in the Workplace
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Workplace Communication
- Managing Teams
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management
- White Belt - A must for managers who want an appreciation of the commitment necessary to implement statistical-based process improvement and to understand the return on investment that can be gained.
- Yellow Belt - Teaches any employee the Lean Six Sigma philosophy and how to apply it in their role on a day-to-day basis.
- Green Belt - Provides an introduction to Lean and can be used as a prerequisite for Black Belt certification.
- Black Belt - Develops understanding and enables employment of a proven approach to maximizing productivity through control over process design and execution.
The Center for Business and Professional Development partners with Ed2Go to offer a large variety of non-credit, online classes. Categories include Accounting and Finance, Business Management, Computer Applications and Technology (including Microsoft Office classes), Healthcare, Languages, Personal Development, and more. Whether you are interested in updating your current career skills or are looking for a new hobby, there's something for everyone!
Ed2Go's online classrooms are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, making them a convenient option for your busy schedule. Ed2Go instructors are available for help by email. Discussion boards with other students are also available.
Our experts will take you through the process of developing an effective strategic plan. You will assess the current situation, formulate an efficient strategy, create a detailed implementation plan, and develop key performance indicators to monitor progress. Through this process you will craft a vision admission statement and set forward-looking goals that guide the purse of future opportunities.