Vaccination Incentive Program
Help Protect the Pride and Win
The University of Arkansas – Fort Smith is offering incentives for COVID-19 vaccinations to support a healthy fall semester. Weekly drawings will begin September 14 and be held throughout the semester for vaccinated students who enter. At least five prizes will be awarded each week.
UAFS students who are fully vaccinated* have a chance to win one of 27 items including:
- 1 of 2 JBL headphones and EarPods – ($100 value)
- 1 of 2 Campus Bookstore Book vouchers ($300 value)
- 1 of 2 UAFS Meal Plans with Lion's Cash ($400 value)
- 1 of 2 Writable Tablets ($400 value)
- 1 of 3 University Account Credits ($1,000 value)
The first drawing will be held September 14. Entries must be received by September 13, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. CST to enter the first drawing.
*For the purposes of this raffle, fully vaccinated is defined as having received one dose of a single-dose vaccine, like Johnson & Johnson, or both doses of a two-dose vaccine, like Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, by the date of entry.
Ready to Get Your Vaccine?
The FDA-approved Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is available at numerous community providers. Students who have received either the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines on or before November 15, 2021, are eligible to enter the Protect the Pride raffle.
Thank you for protecting yourself, your loved ones, and our community.
Please Note: When you log in to My.UAFS from off-campus computers you may receive a pop-up prompt asking for your login credentials. If so, please follow these instructions.
If you receive a “Windows Security” login prompt:
- Enter “student\” plus your login username
- Example: student\jsmith99
- You must be fully vaccinated by November 9, 2021 to be eligible.
- Winners will randomly be selected through multiple drawings held on September, 14, September, 28, October 12, October 26, and November 9. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST the day before each drawing.
- Students are eligible for all upcoming drawings after their first submitted entry.
- After each drawing, winners will be contacted and will receive instructions. Each winner will need to provide proof of their vaccination by showing their vaccine card when they pick up their prize.
- Raffle winners must provide valid proof of completed vaccination in order to claim incentive.
- Vaccination status is only collected by UAFS on a voluntary basis, such as to claim a vaccination incentive prize, and not as a requirement of enrollment or employment.
- Winners will be ineligible for remaining drawings after claiming their prize.
- In accordance with Arkansas public disclosure laws, names of all prize winners become public record upon receipt of prize, and may be disclosed upon request. By accepting a prize, student winners agree to allow public disclosure of their name.
- The university is required by law to report prizes valued at over $600 to the federal government. Students whose prizes are valued at $600 or greater will be asked to fill out appropriate tax documentation at the time their prize is accepted.
- Students who receive federal financial aid and/or grants, or university scholarships should consult with Student Financial Aid to access any potential impact tuition-based prizes might have on existing financial aid packages. Please email email@example.com.