Human Rights in a Time of Crisis: A Virtual Conversation
9:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 18
The panel discussion will focus on the worthy actions often taken by key local organizations to protect and promote human rights in our community. Click here to join the meeting on Zoom.
- Jay Richardson - State Representative District 78
- Mayra Esquivel - immigration activitist, Arkansas Immigration Defense
- Rev. Soniyyah “Sonna”. B. Key, Senior Pastor of Parkway Christian church in Springfield, IL and Founder of PACE
- Danny Baker - chief, Fort Smith Police Department
- Rita Howard Watkins - public defender, Sebastian Count
• Paul Davis - senior pastor, St. James Missionary Baptist Church
For more information contact Dr. Williams Yamkam at 479-788-7981 or email@example.com.