Associate of Applied Science
Find success as a team leader with a degree in workforce leadership.
Program credit hours may also be applied to the Bachelor of Applied Science and Bachelor of Science in organizational leadership at UAFS.
Human Resource Generalist
General Career Growth
This 22-hour program provides you with fundamental coursework in human relations and interpersonal development, lean enterprise systems, and communication. All hours earned with this credential transfer into the A.A.S. program.
Certificates of Proficiency
This 9-hour program provides you with fundamental coursework in quality systems, lean systems implementation, Lean Six Sigma improvement. All hours earned with this credential transfer into the A.A.S. program.
This 9-hour program provides you with fundamental coursework in total quality essentials, human relations and interpersonal development, and lean enterprise systems. All hours earned with this credential transfer into the A.A.S. program.
- Develop and communicate effective presentations.
- Select and use appropriate quality tools for process improvement.
- Select and use appropriate lean tools for effective enterprise management.
- Prepare and implement workforce projects.
- Create and develop workplace teams (appropriate for setting, measurement/feedback systems, managing, and guidance).
- Evaluate strategies and philosophies for operating a business and achieving world-class status in business and manufacturing in today's changing times.
The Associate of Applied Science in workforce leadership program has received accreditation
from the Association of Technology Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). ATMAE
Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for applied technology
programs and institutions nationwide.