The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification prepares you to work on quality improvement projects in any industry. Topics include:
- Using the DMAIC project management process to solve quality problems and decrease waste
- Master using descriptive statistics to understand your data.
- Capture the Voice of the Customer to help you understand what your customers expect and need
- Map processes to pinpoint problem areas
- Use brainstorming and cause and effect analysis to solve problems
- Calculate and analyze risks
Courses will take place Wednesdays and Fridays, Feb. 1 - Feb. 24.
Deadline to enroll - Jan. 31, 2023