Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

How to Report

Reports can be made to University Police (479-788-7140), the Office of the Vice-Chancellor for Student Affairs (479-788-7310), or any of the Title IX coordinators or deputy coordinators:

Title IX Coordinator
Dr. Lee Krehbiel
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs

Deputy Coordinator for Faculty, Staff, and Visitors
Brittany Slamons

Deputy Coordinator for Students
Kathryn Janz


Deputy Coordinator for Athletics
Katie Beineke

We will strive to respond in a manner that maintains or restores a safe and productive learning environment while looking into the complaint in a prompt, thorough, and impartial fashion. Please note: UAFS Staff will assist a reporter in making a formal report to the police if that assistance is desired.

If you want full confidentiality, essentially to talk through what happened but not officially report it, and the issue is not an immediate life emergency, speak with a professional counselor, clergy member, or health care provider (e.g., the University Counseling Center at 479-788-7398 or the Crisis Intervention Center Hotline at 1-800-359-0056). The Title IX coordinator will assist with this if you wish.