- UAFS students who are currently enrolled in classes and have a 2.0 GPA. Student-athletes are eligible to play intramurals in all sports except those in which they appear on the official university collegiate roster for the academic year. Former players can play any sport as long as they are enrolled in classes.
- All faculty and staff at UAFS are eligible to play intramurals.
- ARCOM students are eligible to play as long as they complete the UAFS/ARCOM membership agreement package.
- All intramural participants can register on the IMLeagues website or app.
- Go to IMLeagues.com and click "Create Account."
- Enter your information using your UAFS email and click "Submit."
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to log in and activate your account.
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage.
- Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Select the league and division you wish to join.
- Create or join a team, or sign up as a free agent.
- All schedules will be posted on IMLeagues as well as announcements about cancellations, forfeits, or anything related to the teams or intramural sports. If you have any questions about intramurals, contact the intramural office at 479-788-7222 or email Greg.Gilliam@uafs.edu
- The All-Sports Cup is for teams that want to compete in all sports and be the overall intramural champion at UAFS.
- All-Sports Cup teams will be allowed 20 players on their roster for each semester. Teams can revamp their rosters at the beginning of the spring semester, but the roster is set at the beginning of the first sporting event of the semester.
- The team with the most points at the end of the year will be crowned champion and receive the All-Sports Cup.
Fall 2022 Intramural Sports
|Kickball||Sep 13 - Sep 15|
|Flag Football||Sep 19 - Oct 13|
|Ultimate Frisbee||Oct 11 - Oct 13|
|Ping Pong - singles||Oct 24 - Oct 25|
|Dodgeball||Oct 26 - Oct 27|
|Pickleball - singles||Oct 26 - Oct 27|
|Indoor Soccer||Nov 02 - Nov 17|
|3 on 3 Basketball||Nov 28 - Dec 08|
Note: All schedules and sports are subject to change.
More sports and events will be added throughout the semester. Check back regularly for updated lists.
Questions about intramurals? Contact: