Fall 2023 Intramural Sports
|Flag Football||Ping Pong|
|Ultimate Frisbee||Indoor Soccer|
|Dodgeball||3 on 3 Basketball|
Note: All schedules and sports are subject to change.
More sports and events will be added throughout the semester. Check back regularly for updated lists.
- UAFS students who are currently enrolled in classes and have a 2.0 GPA. Student-athletes are eligible to play intramurals in all sports except those in which they appear on the official university collegiate roster for the academic year. Former players can play any sport as long as they are enrolled in classes.
- All faculty and staff at UAFS are eligible to play intramurals.
- ARCOM students are eligible to play as long as they complete the UAFS/ARCOM membership agreement package.
- All intramural participants can register on the IMLeagues website or app.
- Go to IMLeagues.com and click "Create Account."
- Enter your information using your UAFS email and click "Submit."
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to log in and activate your account.
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage.
- Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Select the league and division you wish to join.
- Create or join a team, or sign up as a free agent.
- All schedules will be posted on IMLeagues as well as announcements about cancellations, forfeits, or anything related to the teams or intramural sports. If you have any questions about intramurals, contact the intramural office at 479-788-7222 or email Spencer.Ewing@uafs.edu
Follow Us on Social Media
Questions about intramurals? Contact: