The University of Arkansas - Fort Smith offers payment plans to help you better manage your finances and reduce stress. Payment plans are available for those who are unable to make full payment of current charges after financial aid has been applied for the current semester.
Setting up a payment plan is easy. Simply pay the down payment and review the payment schedule for the semester. There is a $25 non-refundable set-up fee associated with each plan.
Payment plans will automatically recalculate as your account is adjusted. Adjustments may include additional payments by the student, changes in financial aid, charges for additional credit hours, or housing expenses. You and your authorized users will be notified of any adjustment to your monthly payment plan amount.
The deadline for the spring 2022 payment plan is Jan. 7, 2022. The plan is designed to cover your current semester of study. The net balance due will be used to calculate payment plan payments when the plan is first set up.
While the plan will have set installment dates, students can make payments before the listed deadlines to help spread the payments out. All payment plans must be set up through the Student Online Business Center using a credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
Payment Plan Schedule for Spring 2022
|Total Payments||Enrollment Opens||Enrollment Deadline||Late Registration||Required Down Payment||First Installment Due||Second Installment Due||Third Installment Due||Fourth Installment Due|
|4||Nov. 15, 2021||Jan. 7, 2022||Jan. 14, 2022||$500||At enrollment||Feb. 7, 2022||March 7, 2022||April 7, 2022|
Setting up your Payment Plan
- Log in to the Student Online Business Center account
- Select Payment Plans, then click Enroll Now
- Select the plan of your choice
- Review the plan details. Choose Yes or No under Set Up Automatic Payments, click Continue
- Select the drop-down arrow next to Select Method, choose your payment method choice, and click Continue
- Enter your Account and Billing information, and click Continue
- Verify your payment information, select I Agree (if requested), and click Submit Payment
Should you have any questions please contact the Cashier's Office at 479-788-7060 or by emailing Cashier@uafs.edu.