UAFS administers the ACCUPLACER Next-Generation tests, which are computer-based examinations to efficiently assess reading, writing, and math skills. Individuals may be required to take ACCUPLACER Next-Generation tests for admission or placement purposes. On average, the ACCUPLACER exams take one hour per section to complete. For more information or to take practice tests, visit the College Board Accuplacer website.
You must apply for admission and be entered in the UAFS database before taking the ACCUPLACER Test. If you have not applied for admission to UAFS,
APPLY now to avoid delays.
- In-person testing at UAFS scheduled through the UAFS Application Portal and administered by the Academic Success Center (ASC) in Vines Building, room 202.
- In-person testing at a testing center near you. Locations can be found in the Accuplacer Student Portal.
- Remote testing online with Examity for $25 per testing session. After receiving an
email from Accuplacer with a remote voucher and testing instructions, the test must
be scheduled with a live Examity proctor. For instructions refer to the Student Quick Quide.
- UAFS applicants: Initial Accuplacer test is free and subsequent tests are $5.00 per test section.
- Concurrent students: Initial Accuplacer test is $25.00 and subsequent tests are $5.00 per test section.
- Admitted UAFS students: Accuplacer placement tests are $5.00 per test section.