Peer tutors are University of Arkansas-Fort Smith (UAFS) students who have excelled in their courses and received a faculty recommendation. Tutoring is a free service available to all currently enrolled students at UAFS. Appointments can be made with tutors through Navigate or you may drop in during a scheduled tutoring session.
For general study strategies, time management, and organizational skills, schedule with Clay Montgomery.
For Spring 2023, we offer peer tutoring in the subjects listed below from January 30th-April 14th. Click on the link beside the subject to see the tutor’s availability and schedule in Navigate.
- Algebra: Paul Hackbarth, Taylor Pixley, Thu Le
- Biology: Ryan Jacobs
- Calculus I, II, III: Taylor Pixley
- Chemistry: Stephanie Tinsley
- FIN 1521: Paul Hackbarth
- Foundations of Business & International Business: Noah Ottman
- Geometry: Thu Le
- Geoscience: Payton Karr
- History: Clay Montgomery
- Macroeconomics: Noah Ottman
- Nursing Courses: Sarah Shuler
- Physical Science: Clay Montgomery
- Physics: Paul Hackbarth
- Principles of Financial Accounting & Managerial Accounting: Thu Le
- Psychology: Braden Nguyen
- Speech: Braden Nguyen
- Statistics: Taylor Pixley
- Trigonometry: Thu Le
- US Government: Clay Montgomery