Brainfuse Online Tutoring
Brainfuse is a learning platform which provides students with academic support, study tools, and online tutoring. You can access live homework help from Brainfuse-certified tutors in a variety of college subjects. Tutors and students communicate in real-time through the Brainfuse Online Classroom. Whatever you type, draw, or share on the screen, the tutor sees, and vice versa. All sessions are recorded for later review.
Student Dashboard Features
- Connect with live tutors 24/7
- Personalized skill building and test prep
- Use of eParachute to discover strengths and unique talents for career planning
- Form online study groups
- Schedule live sessions with peers/faculty using Meet™ and Brainwave™ collaborative whiteboard (audio capable)
- Record and email live tutoring sessions and video notes
UAFS instructors who use Brainfuse as a resource can add it to their Blackboard course shells. Students should look for Brainfuse under the course menu in their Blackboard shell or in the syllabus to see if it is available. If you have questions regarding access to Brainfuse, ask your instructor.