“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” - Steve Jobs
Through an established exchange program, you pay your normal tuition at UAFS and enroll directly in classes, share housing with local students, and become a regular member of the host university community.
You pay room (and board, if applicable) and fees directly to the host university. The international programs office of the host university will be available to you as a support structure. Exchanges are a less expensive study abroad alternative because you pay your normal tuition at UAFS and tuition-based scholarships are applicable. Because there are limited spots for each exchange, a GPA of 2.5 or higher is required for application to an exchange program. Selection is competitive.
Applying for UAFS Study Abroad Programs
- Complete the Study Abroad Questionnaire
- Meet with International Office staff in Vines 106
- After #2, submit the Study Abroad Application, UAFS official transcript, and a copy of your passport
- Visit with the UAFS Financial Aid Office
- Visit with your academic advisor
- Finalize your study abroad details
- Purchase airplane tickets
- Purchase travel insurance
Study Abroad Global Partners
Study Abroad Funding