Submitting Mid-Term Grades
Instructions for Submitting Mid-Term Grades in Banner Self-Service
- Click on the Faculty tab of My.UAFS
- Click Banner Self-Service (BSS) and log in
- Under Faculty Services, click Mid-Term Grades
- Select Current Term and click Submit
- Click CRN Selection
- Select a class and click Submit CRN
- Click Mid-Term Grades
- Enter each student’s grade by using the drop down menu option or tabbing four times and typing the letter grade.
- After entering the grades, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit Grades. This will save and submit grades. Do not click Reset unless you want to erase all entered grades. To enter another class, scroll to the bottom of the page, click the CRN Selection link and follow the instructions from step 7.
- Last date of attendance is NOT required for mid-term F grades
- Make sure Mid-Term Grades is selected in step 3 above. DO NOT ENTER MID-TERM GRADES FOR FINAL GRADES.
- Mid-term grades do not appear on a student’s transcript and do not affect their academic standing.