Graduate Admissions Requirements
Each applicant must satisfy the minimum admission requirements for graduate studies as well as any additional requirements specified by the individual graduate program. All applications and required materials must be submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- An earned bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
- A completed Application for Admission and required materials submitted by published deadlines. (See degree program for specific requirements.)
- Official final transcript(s) from all colleges and universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in an official, sealed school envelope or sent electronically from the individual institution(s).
- A nonrefundable $50 graduate application fee.
- Letters of recommendation are required by the individual programs. (See degree program for specific requirements.)
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (based on a 4.0 scale) for the undergraduate degree. Degree programs may require a higher GPA. (See degree program for specific requirements.)
- Appropriate graduate admission test scores. Individual degree programs will specify required exams (GRE, MAT, GMAT, etc.) and minimum required scores. Graduate exam scores may not be more than five years old at the time of application.
- Additional admission requirements as specified by individual programs. (See degree
program for specific requirements.
Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
Master of Education
Graduate Testing Information
Some graduate programs may require admission tests.
GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
Students must register and pay online to take this test. The standard examination cost is $205. Information about the GRE test is available at the ET/GRE website.
The GRE can be taken locally at:
2409 S. 56th St. Ste 117
Fort Smith AR 72903
MAT (Miller Analogies Test)
The MAT can be taken by appointment only through the UAFS Academic Success Center. Call 479-788-7876 to schedule a testing time. The examination cost is $65 and can be paid online through the UAFS Marketplace or in person at the Cashier's Office on the second floor of the Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center.