Skip to main contentSkip to main navigationSkip to footer content

Military Student Complaints

If you or your family member receives tuition assistance or is a Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Scholarship recipient, and believe that UAFS is failing to follow the Principles of Excellence, you may file a complaint to the Department of Defense.

Examples of education related issues may include, but are not limited to, misrepresentation or deceptive actions concerning multiple unsolicited phone calls or emails used as a high-pressure recruitment tactic, false representation about degree programs, misleading statements regarding accreditation or promoting costly private or institutional loans.

A detailed listing of potential types of complaints and the process for submitting such a complaint is available on the Department of Defense Military OneSource website.