Congratulations on your admission to the University of Arkansas - Fort Smith! This is just the beginning of an exciting journey here at UAFS.
- Complete your FAFSA. The application becomes available on Oct. 1.
- Submit proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. Immunity can be shown by providing proof of having received two doses of measles, two doses of mumps, and two doses of rubella vaccine. You can submit these through your UAFS Application Portal.
- Apply for UAFS Housing.
- Register for the MANE Event. Registration opens in February.*
- Schedule your R.O.A.R. registration appointment. You will receive an email invitation from R.O.A.R. a few months before classes begin.
- Register for Cub Camp. Registration opens in February*
- Submit official college transcripts by having your institution send them to Registrar@uafs.edu.
- Submit AP scores through College Board.
- Submit your final high school transcript by having your high school counselor email
it to Admissions@uafs.edu.
* Applies to first-time freshmen only.