Workplace Leadership Series
- Week 1 – Behavior Styles & Communication*
- Learn to identify personal strengths and weaknesses to lead more effectively. Includes a personality profile assessment.
- Week 2 – Performance Management
- Learn how to motivate others and how to use consequences to produce needed results.
- Week 3 – Coaching
- Learn coaching skills that will improve or enhance your ability to be a partner for success and the five-step method to create loyalty-building coaching meetings.
- Week 4 – Workplace Compliance
- Learn how certain management behaviors create liability for the organization.
* Attendance at the first session is mandatory to continue the series.
Time: 8:00 a.m. - noon
Dates: Wednesdays, November 1 - 29
Registration Fee: $359
All classes take place at the Center for Economic Development at the Bakery District, 70 S. 7th St., Fort Smith.
Email Chelsea.Cowan@uafs.edu to register.
Request More Information