If a course has reached maximum capacity during registration, a student may place themselves on the waitlist for the course. Failure to comply with the following rules may result in the student being dropped from wait-listed courses:
- Students may not register for one section of a course and be placed on a waitlist for another section.
- Students may not wait-list more than one section of a course.
- Students may not wait-list courses offered at the same time as a course in which they are already registered.
- Students must meet all prerequisites or corequisites for a waitlisted course.
- Students may not wait-list a course which will put them beyond their maximum allowed credit hours.
- Students with registration holds may be dropped from their waitlisted courses.
The student will be enrolled in the course if space becomes available and should verify enrollment in the course by checking My.UAFS. If the student no longer wishes to be enrolled or waitlisted in the course, the student must officially withdraw from the course prior to the start of the term for a full refund. Tuition and fees for waitlisted courses will not be charged until the student is officially registered in the course.