The UAFS Writing Center offers writing services through two appointment modalities:
- Face-to-face tutoring in the Writing Center.
- Live online consultations through myWCOnline.
All appointments can be booked in 30- or 60-minute intervals. Both kinds of appointments are ideal for assisting students at every step of the writing process, from brainstorming and outlining new projects to reviewing final drafts.
We offer help with all kinds of writing projects such as:
- Research Proposals
- Research Papers
- Lab Reports
- Application Materials
- Professional Documents
- Creative Writing Projects
We offer help with every stage of the writing process including:
- Organization and Outlining
- Drafting New Papers
- Expanding Drafts of Papers
- Fine-tuning Completed Drafts of Papers
We offer help with English verbal communication such as:
- ESL and English Conversation
- Paper Presentations
- Speeches and Oral Presentations for Classes
Finally, we offer help with writing projects in several foreign languages. For more information see our tutors' bios.