- Dec. 31, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022: Arrive in Fort Smith (If you arrive earlier, you will be responsible for your housing, transportation, and meals.)
- Jan. 7: Spring payment deadline at 5 p.m. Students with a balance over $500 and no payment plan will be dropped at 5 p.m. No new or re-enrollment after 5 p.m.
- Jan. 4-6: Mandatory New Student Orientation/ACCUPLACER testing (if applicable) and class registration
- Jan. 10: Spring classes begin
- April 29: Last day of spring classes
- May 1-6: Final Exam Week
- May 7: Commencement
- Aug. 11-14: Arrive in Fort Smith (If you arrive earlier, you will be responsible for your housing, transportation, and meals.)
- Aug. 15-17: Mandatory New Student Orientation/ACCUPLACER testing (if applicable) and class registration
- Aug. 22: Fall classes begin
UAFS has partnered with TransferMate, a leading cross-border payments provider, to offer you an easy, economical, and secure international tuition payment options. Students and authorized users can pay by clicking the TransferMate link. An easy, automated, and secure payment without any surprises.
How to Pay Your Tuition from Your Own Country (Students and Parents)
- Login to your Student Account then click on the link in the Announcements page next to the TransferMate logo.
- Alternatively, save this link or pay now.
- Students must grant parents or other payers access by setting them up as an authorized user following the steps below. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Log in to your UAFS Student Account. Click the Authorized Users link in the My Profile Setup menu.
- Click Add Authorized User.
- Enter the email address of your authorized user.
- An automated email including a link, username and temporary password will be sent. Your authorized user will use this information to log in and set up his/her profile.
- After set up, all authorized users making tuition payments on your behalf will access the system directly or through the dedicated authorized user access link at the top right of this page.
- **Please be aware that parents or authorized users will not have access to invoices or payment options until they are added to your account. Authorized users will not be able to view any other student information from this access.
- What fees are charged to students? There is a $20 fee for domestic U.S.-to-U.S. transfers.
- When will my payment post to my student account? Your payments are posted automatically within 24 hours from payment completion.
- Can my family or other authorized users have access to my student account? Students may setup authorized users to view their billing information and/or their student bill on his or her behalf. Please note that, in accordance with FERPA, this does not allow the authorized user to view the student’s academic records, course schedule, or other personal information. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
UAFS is offering payment plan options to assist students in managing their university accounts. Enrolling in a payment plan will ensure continued enrollment when students are unable to pay their balances in full on the payment deadline. Payment plans must be set up online. A plan setup fee of $25 will be added to the student's account and a minimum down payment of $200 must be paid at the time the plan is set up, using a credit or debit card or an electronic check. Students are welcome to make payments towards their balance as soon as they have charges on their account, even before enrolling in a payment plan. Doing so will reduce the monthly payment amounts once the payment plan is set up.
Payment Plan Set Up Instructions
- Log in to the Online Business Center.
- Click Payment Plans
- Click Enroll Now
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Term, choose the term, click Select
- Click Select to the right of the plan of your choice
- Review the plan details, choose YES or NO under "Set up Automatic Payments," and click Continue
- Click the drop-down arrow by Select Method, click your payment method choice, and click Continue
- Enter your account/billing information and click Continue
- Review the agreement details, click I Agree ..., click Print Agreement, and click Continue
- If requested, click I Agree... then click Continue
- UAFS International staff and volunteers will greet you at the Fort Smith Regional Airport.
- To keep track of when students are arriving and request an airport pick-up, we ask that each student fill out an Arrival Information Form.
- You must sign up for your arrival information before/on July 15, 2021.