UAFS is the most affordable four-year institution in the state of Arkansas and offers the same in-state tuition rates to residents of all bordering states. This affordability paired with more than 100 career-focused academic pathways, including certificates, associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, makes UAFS an incomparable value.
Ready to apply? Let's go! You'll need your transcripts from all colleges attended. If you want more information contact our office or ask your admissions advisor.
Students who have previously attended other accredited colleges and universities may qualify for admission by completing the following actions and submitting the required documents to the Admissions Office:
- Apply for admission to UAFS.
- Submit official transcripts for all schools attended. Transcripts should show successful completion of entry-level English, reading, and math courses. Testing may be required if this is not shown.
- Proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. Immunity can be shown by providing proof of having received two doses of measles, two doses of mumps, and two doses of rubella vaccine.
- Students who have fewer than 13 college credit hours are required to submit official high school transcripts or GED scores.
- Wednesday, January 5, 2022 -- Spring 2022
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022 -- Summer 2022
- Wednesday, August, 10, 2022 -- Fall 2022