R.O.A.R. Registration Appointments
R.O.A.R. registration appointments are scheduled through an email that is sent to your UAFS email account several days after you have signed up for the MANE Event New Student Orientation. Look for an email from Kim Tomlinson to schedule this appointment. If you have not received an email, please call 479-788-7400.
ROAR Registration appointments are for entering freshmen. These appointments are held in the summer before your first semester of classes. During this appointment, you will meet one on one with your advisor, declare your major, and register for your first semester of classes.
Preparing for your ROAR Registration appointment is more important than ever. To have an effective appointment with your advisor, you must prepare for your appointment and meet with your advisor on your scheduled day and time. Please take extra care in following these steps so we provide you with the best possible experience!
- All communication from your advisor will go to your UAFS email. Ensure that you can log in to My.UAFS and access your UAFS email before your appointment. For assistance email the UAFS Service Desk at email@example.com, call 479-788-7460, or visit their website.
- Watch for an email in your UAFS email account from your advisor containing instructions for your appointment and the forms needed for registration. Complete all forms and return them before your appointment via your UAFS email.
- We take both in-person and online appointments.
In-person appointments will take place in our office on the second floor of the Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center.
Virtual appointments are conducted via Zoom. A Zoom link and password will also be provided in the email from your advisor containing instructions for your appointment. Be sure to sign in at your scheduled meeting time. Call 479-788-7400 if you have any problem logging in to your Zoom meeting.
- In addition, please make sure you consider the following:
Provide an official transcript for concurrent coursework. These transcripts must come directly from the university where the credit was awarded. This coursework will not be on your high school transcript.
Provide your Immunization records if you have not already done so. These must be received before registration. Students not submitting their immunization records will not be able to register for classes. Please contact our Registrar's Office at Registrar@uafs.edu with questions.
Provide an official score report for AP or CLEP credit that you may have received.
Follow the R.O.A.R. on Facebook and Instagram.
Follow @uafs.2025 on Instagram to begin meeting your classmates and fellow Lions!
- Your advisor will send you several forms that must be completed before your appointment. This email will come to your UAFS email account. These forms must be completed in full and returned to your advisor via your UAFS email account before your R.O.A.R. registration appointment.
- To scan and return your forms, they must be saved as a PDF and attached to an email to your advisor. You may use a scanner or scan the documents from your phone.
- Open a note or create a new note.
- Tap the camera icon, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
- If your device is in auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the circle or one of the volume buttons.
- Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- You can add additional scans to the document or tap Save when you are done.
- Complete your FAFSA.
- Know the requirements for YOUR scholarship. There are credit hour and GPA requirements for all UAFS scholarships, the Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship, and federal aid such as PELL Grants and loans. All scholarship requirements are outlined in your scholarship contract.
- If you have any questions regarding financial aid, contact FinAid@uafs.edu.
- A username and temporary password are sent to admitted students through a status update in the UAFS application status portal.
- Students must change their temporary password in the Portalguard Management System before their R.O.A.R. registration appointment.
- Notify the R.O.A.R. First-Year Advising Center at ROAR@uafs.edu if you do not have access.
- If you have questions regarding your username/password, contact the UAFS Help Desk at 479-788-7460 or ServiceNow@uafs.edu.