TransferMate is an easy-to-use online payment platform that offers a secure, fast and affordable way to wire money to your student and/or housing account from around the world. If you're an international student or parent you can use this secure payment method during your TouchNet process.
- No international sender/receiver fees ($20 fee for domestic wires)
- Preferential exchange rates
- 24-hour Customer Service
- Payments quickly post to your student account
- Safe and easy
How do I make a payment with TransferMate?
- Login to your student account in the TouchNet Student Account Center. Click on the TransferMate payment link.
- Choose the country you're paying from.
- Complete payer details and set up an account.
- Be sure to include the leading zeros with your UAFS ID #.
- Example: Enter 000123456 instead of 123456.
- Make your payment with the provided instructions.
- Track your payment throughout the process.
NOTE: Brazilian, Chinese, South African, and Indian students will be required to send supporting documents, which can easily be uploaded.
Learn more: TransferMate
Printable PDFs available:
Want to make a difference?
TransferMate has partnered with Self Help Africa and will plant a tree for every international student that uses TransferMate to make