Meal Plans and Dining Services
At the Lion’s Den Dining Hall, you may enjoy a contemporary, crowd-pleasing selection of many of your favorite foods along with some of our tasty specialties.
In addition to the Dining Hall, the Food Court in the Smith-Pendergraft Campus Center is in full operation with all your favorites, including Slim Chickens, Starbucks, and several other to-go choices.
Meal Plan Policies and Terms
Residents at UAFS are required to purchase a meal plan. Whether you live in the Lion’s Den or Sebastian Commons, a meal plan that fits your lifestyle is available. Meal plans are per semester and are billed accordingly. Students may change their meal plans between the fall and spring semesters to obtain their best option.
During the first week of the semester, meal plans may be adjusted to a plan containing equal or more Dining Dollars. Meal plans will not be billed to a student’s account until the Housing Office receives a signed housing contract. Students moving in later in the semester may receive a pro-rated meals-per-week plan, but the block plans may not be pro-rated.
- The Dining Hall offers all-you-care-to-eat dining and to-go items.
- The Food Court offers a la carte dining.
- Food can be taken to go.
- You may use Dining Dollars here.
- "Meal" means breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner at the Dining Hall.
- Meals are not transferable. If you don’t use it, you lose it.
- Meals cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
- The meal plan week runs from Monday to Sunday.
- "Blocks" are breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner at the Dining Hall.
- Blocks may be used on any day for any meal.
- Blocks may be shared with friends and guests of the meal plan holder.
- Only a maximum of two swipes can be used each meal period.
- The plan holder must be present and show a Lions ID.
- Dining Dollars are dollars you can access using your Lions ID.
- Dining Dollars can be used at the Food Court, Dining Hall, or participating merchants off-campus.
- Dining Dollars not used in the fall will be transferred to the spring semester. Dining Dollars expire June 30 each year.
Meal Plan Options
|Unlimited per week PLUS
$250 Dining Dollars ($50 limit off campus)
|Unlimited per week, $75 Dining Dollars. ($25 limit off campus)||$2,000.00|
|220 block plan, $150 Dining Dollars
($50 limit off campus)
|160 block plan, $250 Dining Dollars
($50 limit off campus)
|80 block plan, $300 Dining Dollars ($50 limit off campus)||$1,125.00|
Sebastian Commons Only
|40 block plan, $400 Dining Dollars ($100 limit off campus)||$810.00|
|$350 Dining Dollars||$350.00|