Mission Statement, Goals, and Pass Rates
- To graduate clinically competent and ethical dental hygienists who will promote the values of oral and general health and wellness to the public.
- To provide a quality educational program that meets the needs of the students, employers, and educational community.
- To graduate dental hygienists who are able to initiate and assume responsibility for health promotion and disease prevention activities for diverse populations in a variety of settings.
- To create a physical and emotional atmosphere conducive to learning.
- To graduate dental hygienists who possess transferable skills such as communication, problem solving, and critical thinking in order to take advantage of opportunities for professional growth and development.
Since 2001 the UAFS dental hygiene program has exceeded the accreditation standards
for the pass rate average on both the written national board dental hygiene examination
and the regional clinical examination. We're proud of our pass rates and of our graduates.
Dental Hygiene First Write Pass Rates
National Board Exam
National Board Exam pass rates will be reported on each graduating class.
|Date||Candidates Taking||Candidates Passing||Pass|