Dental Hygiene Application
Admission into the UAFS dental hygiene program is competitive. Students who meet the minimum admission criteria are eligible to apply for admission. The application deadline for fall entry into the program is May 20. Eligible students must submit their application online before this application deadline.
A detailed listing of admission requirements is included within the application packet and online. Please use this checklist to help ensure you have completed and submitted all necessary materials.
- Apply to be a student at UAFS.
- Submit current transcripts from all colleges attended (excluding UAFS).
- Sign the Dental Hygiene Program Statement.
- Sign the Dental Hygiene Degree Plan for the current year.
- Complete your OBS hours and check with the admissions coordinator, Nicki Gilbert, to ensure they are in your file.
- Take the ATI-TEAS test.
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Make sure you haven't taken classes with the same subject and course number more than twice.
- Fill out and submit the Dental Hygiene Application on or before May 20.