B.S.N. Admission Application
Students who meet the minimum requirements are eligible to submit an application for admission.
Eligible students must submit an Application for Admission online prior to the application deadlines.
- Accelerated B.S.N. Track - March 1 for fall entry
- B.S.N. (Traditional) - March 1 for fall entry; Oct. 1 for spring entry
Student Health Policy
The following records are required:
- CPR Certification: Must be the American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers course. Provided copy must be of the front and back of the card, and the card must be signed.
- Proof of Immunization:
- TST (mantous tuberculin skin test) – Initial testing: two-step tuberculin skin testing, blood test, or chest x-ray (if positive); annually thereafter.
- TDaP (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis) – Students are required to have TDaP even if the Td (Tetanus and diphtheria) is less than 10 years old. TDaP is good for 10 years.
- HB (hepatitis B recombinant) – Three IM doses: Initial dose, second dose four (4) weeks after the initial dose, third dose eight (8) weeks after second dose and at least 16 weeks after the first dose. Waiver must be signed if series is incomplete or vaccine is refused. (Waiver can be found in the Forms section of the handbook.)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) – Two (2) vaccinations OR positive antibody titer for all three (3) components (lab report required).
- VZV (varicella [chicken pox] zoster live virus vaccine) – Two (2) vaccinations given four to eight weeks apart OR positive antibody titer (lab report required).
- Influenza: Must have vaccination annually.
- COVID-19: A requirement of clinical placement.